How cool would a DIY sandal be, and mostly fascinating if you make your very own unique style! And to help you get started, we have here a list of DIY sandals for you to make and or make your inspiration. The materials used to these sandals are cheap and affordable, and mostly found in your art stash. So go ahead start making!
1. Flip-Flop Refashion: Braided Straps
Let’s get to the point. We hate boring sandals. Period.
2. Flip Flop Easy Embellish
Want to put that sandal a ton of “class”?
3. DIY Sling Sandals
This one is built for your running summer beach moments!
4. DIY Crystal Embellished Sandals
And this goes for that summer OOTD!!!
5. DIY Chain Embellished Sandals
This sandal is a pretty one to match your pants. Definitely!
6. DIY Bow Sandals
If you are the “prim-type”, then this bow sandal is on point with your lady-ish outfit.
7. Metalic Birkenstocks
Transform that boring Birkenstock to a shining metalic sandal!
8. Make Last Season’s Sandals
Ooo! how do you make your last season sandal rock? Click the link above!
9. DIY Leather Fringe Sandals
This leather fringe sandal is the perfect sandal to wear with that matching tattered pants!
10. Tribal Wrap Sandals
And whether in pants or jeans, this tribal sandal would surely look good on you!
11. DIY Leather Sandals
12. Gold Snake Serpent T-Strap Sandals
13. Recycle Old Flip Flops
14. Macramé Sandals
16. Friendship Bracelet Straps Sandals
17. DIY Jeweled Sandals
18. Key West Flip Flops & Rock The Flop Linky
19. DIY Studded Sandals
20. DIY Nice Old Sandal Transformation
21. 20 Minute Flip-Flops
22. Extraordinary and Elegant Flip-Flops
23. Buttoned Down Flip-Flops
24. DIY Flip Flop Ribbon
25. Make Your Own Summer Sandals
26. DIY Game Day Bow Sandals
27. Up-cycled Convertible Sandals
28. DIY Sandals Made With Scarf
29. Floral Leather Sandals
30. Easy Diy Floral Summer Sandals
31. Broken Flip Flop Fix
32. DIY Candy Crush Sandal
33. DIY Nice Decorated Flip Flops
34. Button Flip-flops
35. Simple Yet Chic DIY Shoes