There are plenty of ways to use up those extra 1x4s or plywood boards that have been collecting dust in your garage to update your house even if you are a novice at building things with wood.
1. DIY pallet plaques
2. DIY wooden ladder blanket organizer
3. Wooden coat rack curtain hooks
4. Rope and wooden board floating wall shelf
5. Wooden chalkboard welcome sign
17 Apart. They show you how to make a chalkboard wood slice greeting sign for your front door or entryway.
6. Wooden drawer and mason jar floral centrepiece
7. DIY wooden crayon holder
8. Mid-century style wood slice and hairpin leg side table
9. Handmade mid-century wooden plant stand
10. Giant rustic wall clock reclaimed from a wooden cable spool
11. Wooden over-the-stove spice, oil, and vinegar shelf
12. DIY upholstered X-frame wooden bench
13. Rustic stained wood headboard
14. DIY wood stars