Anyone can craft their own home decorative projects using this natural material, whether indoor or outdoor. So if you want to DIY something to spruce up your living space, don’t forget to incorporate some panda food in your projects.
1. Natural, strong and easy planters you should try.
2. Plant trellis can be a great garden decoration.
3. Create an artwork on a garden gate.
4. This gutter is green and cheaper, but is less durable than conventional gutters.
5. Beautiful hand crafted wind chime.
6. These tall and lush screens are perfect to create privacy in your yard.
7. How about these sweet outdoor lighting?
8. Create a chic privacy screen for your outdoor shower.
9. Paint them any color you want and turn them to hanging planters.
10. Build a simple garden bench.
11. Choose them as beautiful and rustic decoration for bathroom wall.
12. Stunning suspended garden will capture every guest’s attention.
13. Make a photo frame from this eco-friendly material.
14. Pallets and bamboo are perfect materials to build your courtyard gate.
15. A simple blanket ladder for your bathroom.
16. You can use them in a cascading fountain.
17. Make a garden teepee to grow pole beans.
18. Side rainlings with rope can be an awesome garden or yard landscape.
19. Bird house or feeder can be so luxury.
20. Headboard made from two wooden sticks and some bamboo poles.
21. Fencing not only makes you get privacy, it also be an outdoor landscape.