Don’t forget to turn the open parts in the front. This will be useful for stereo set, DVD collection and other decorations.
Before installing the TV on top, make sure that the crates are thick and strong.
1. Wood and chair leg TV bench
2. DIY X-leg TV stand
3. DIY wood pallet storage TV stand
4. Grandy sliding door console
5. Reclaimed wood and black pipe stand
6. DIY rustic wooden stand with shelves
7. DIY floating TV stand
8. Dressing table turned TV stand
9. Repurpose colour pop China hutch
10. DIY wooden corner media centre
11. Vintage safe deposit box turned TV stand
12. Dresser to TV stand with drawers
13. Sliding barn door style TV cover
14. DIY TV stand from wooden crates