Not only will you learn how to press flowers within the tutorials below, but you can then take those flattened blooms and create amazing things with them, just as the following bloggers have done!
1. Pressed flower shadow box
2. Fall pressed flower canvas
3. Framed pressed leaves and fall poem
4. Dried fall flower letters
5. Dried flower wooden coasters
6. Dried leaf and flower bird art
7. Dried flower and leaf stained glass
8. Dried flower and autumn wheat wreath
9. Painted dried flower jars
10. Dried country flower bouquet in a grater
11. Dried fall flower pumpkin vase
12. Corn husk flowers
13. Burlap and dried flower wreath on a rustic upcycled window
Craftberry Bush upcycled a stylishly weathered vintage window frame and mounted their wreath their instead!
14. Dried bouquets on a rustic board hanger