These awesome hacks will have your kitchen and pantry decluttered fast, and will keep your closets and shelving neat and tidy.
1. Magazine Holder for Pasta – Magazine holders work perfectly for stacking up dry pastas or even holding boxes in a neat stack where they might normally roll into a pyramid.
2. Wire Shelving for your Pantry Door – These convenient little racks hang onto all your loose and misshapen nicknacks for your pantry, and hang on any door or wall nicely.
3. Cupcake Containers – A jar makes a great home for the wide variety of cupcake tins you need, and also keeps them from tipping and spilling everywhere when you reach to the back of a cupboard.
4. Aluminum Foil/Wax Paper Hanger – Doubling equally as well for paper towel, this bathroom-tissue-style roller is ultra easy to make, and you can easily attach new rolls to the clips.
5. Shoe Snack Rack – If you’ve got more than a few odds and ends to organize, and not enough shelving space, shoe holders make for an effective and cheap solution to your pantry door.
Sponge Rack Powder Pack Rack – Sponge racks double as more than a cleaning tool home. For seasoning packets and other powder pouches, affix them easily onto any inside wall for a space-effective solution.
Soda Case Soup Organizer – With problems relating to massive amounts of cans, you can use empty or relabeled pop can cases to sort your soups and sauces.
8. Pantry Rack – Sometimes our drying racks don’t fit the large sheet trays and cutting boards of our lives, let alone the issue of storage. Try finding a good office divider and a little extra counter-top space to remedy this issue.
9. Chalkboard Door – Tired of being asked what’s for dinner or forgetting what you were going to pick up at the store? You can use this blackboard idea on any door in your kitchen, but it works especially well for pantry doors.
10. Coffee Creamer Containers – Clean out and remove coffee creamer container labels for the ultimate pairing of a pourable spout and an easy to identify bottle!
11. Magnetic Spice Rack – An awesome addition to the inside of virtually any cupboard, this open layout spice rack isn’t just gorgeous to look at, it’s amazingly functional.
12. Chalkboard Containers – If you find yourself changing the contents of the containers you use most, you might consider chalking the outside to easily switch their exterior to match the interior!
13. Tic-Tac Container Hacks – If you’ve got too many oddly shaped containers of spices, you might find that transferring the contents to tic-tac containers will help them fit in your pantry or on your shelves.
14. Plastic Bag Container – This awesome hack can change your pile of bags into a functional roll to dispense your plastic.
15. Upcycled Salt Spouses – If you love the spouts of salt containers, but wish you could transfer them to your unwieldy bags of sugar or flour, check out this hack!
16. Knife Storage – Knife blocks can be incredibly expensive, and often times they don’t make a great match for your mis-matched culinary cutting collection. Check out this hack for an awesome solution.
17. Container Magnets – If you have magnetic pads of paper on you’ve probably found yourself looking for a pencil more than once. Keep them in a tidy can attached to your fridge with his hack!
18. Velcro Dish Towels – With cat, dogs, or even just heavy traffic through your kitchen, its more than likely that your dish towel could be well acquainted with your kitchen floor. Try out this hack to keep your dish towels clean and your dishes cleaner!
19. Wine Glass Rack – This wine glass holder is the perfect example of how you can use rustic charm to a classically styled decoration. Wine racks can often be bulky and gaudy, but this design has a much more charmingly rustic appeal.
20. Tea Wreath – If you have a hard time sorting thorough your mounds of loose tea bag you never got to drinking, you can organize them in an easily visible way that also looks great outside of your pantry! Best of all, you can replace missing bags with others as you use them.