Fortunately, even if you live in the boringest of boring American houses, you can add a little bit of that goodness to your own space. Here’s a little inspiration.
1. Add a strip of trim a bit to the side of cabinet.
Get Tutorial here ====> crabandfish.blogspot.com
2. Adding a couple of the finial wood accents to the bathroom cabinet will make it look a bit more upscale.
Get Tutorial here ====> theidearoom.net
3. You have to do a few changes to improve the look of the bathroom mirror. Framing your bathroom mirror with simple stock molding and wooden embellishments.
Get Tutorial here ====> mycottagecharm.com
4. Add shelving and molding above kitchen cabinets.
Get Tutorial here ====> familyhandyman.com
5. Fun and inexpensive Idea to upgrade your outdated kitchen cabinet.
Get Tutorial here ====> beautifulmatters.com
6. Inexpensive way to upgrade your light switch covers.
Get Tutorial here ====> memyselfndiy.com
7. Want to upgrade your old front door? Instead of buying new one, making an awesome makeover by adding molding.
Get Tutorial here ====> meandjilly.blogspot.com
8. Give the kitchen backsplash a polished look by installing a corbel.
9. It is a cheap way to beef up the bay window baseboard…
Get Tutorial here ====> thehouseofsmiths.com
10. Giving your boring cabinet a facelift makes it look regal.
Get Tutorial here ====> howfantasticblog.com
11. Build a board and batten foyer wall.
12. Framing your light fixture will improve the look of foyer ceiling.
Get Tutorial here ====> remodelaholic.com
13. Dress up your windows with crown molding.
14. Cover the empty space above kitchen cabinets.
Get Tutorial here ====> remodelandolacasa.com
15. Go for an entry room wall shelf.
Get Tutorial here ====> instructables.com
16. Expand your kitchen storage by adding an easy glass shelving with quarter-round moulding.
Get Tutorial here ====> prettyhandygirl.com
17. Use plinth block to make a perfect transition between baseboards and door trim.
Get Tutorial here ====> thehandymansdaughter.com
18. Staircase makeover with board and batten mouldings.
Get Tutorial here ====> thepursuitofhandyness.com
19. Turn a billy bookcase into built-ins and will have an upper class look.
Get Tutorial here ====> shadesofblueinteriors.com
20. Add wood legs and trim to a bathroom cabinet for a polished look.
Get Tutorial here ====> plumdoodles.com