1. Use Some Old Windows as a Shower Door. Image source: designsponge.com
2. An Old Window Photo Collage
What a great way to display family photos. Full Tutorial: thethriftinessmiss.com
3. Create a Gallery Collection of Old Windows
Hang window frames of various shapes, sizes, and colors to brighten up your empty wall.
Image source: apartmenttherapy.com
4. Old Window Transformed into a Unique Seating Chart
Perfect for a rustic wedding. Source: projectwedding.com
5. Jewelry Organizer
Upcycle your personal style with a vintage window repurposed as an accessories organizer.
6. Hallway Storage
Hang a window with simple hooks in a busy hallway to store jackets, bags and scarves.
7. Turn an Old Window Into a Chalkboard Meal Planner
8. Make a Lovely Headboard out of Antique Windows
9. Make an Organizer from an Old Window
10. Antique Window Tray
Give your old window new life as a tray. Tutorial: eclecticallyvintage.com
11. Make a Window Coffee Table
Wooden window used as a beautiful coffee table with plenty of storage.
Source and more details: upcyclethat.com
12. A Wonderful Pot Rack for Your Kitchen
This is a super space saver that really looks wonderful and adds some old world charm to your kitchen.
Image source: handmadecraftsbyzz.blogspot.com
13. Old Window Mirror
Source and more details: lifelovesincerely.com
14. Frame Prints and Hang a Clock on Top
15. Make a Shelf Using an Old Window Frame
Clever way to store dishes, glasses or books. Tutorial: yahoo.com