We’ve rounded up 30+ easy ideas to update your outdoor space this season that’ll make a big impact without breaking the bank.
1. Create a Chessboard Patio
2. Add wide surface on top of deck railing as a bar for plates and drinks.
3. Dress up your patio space with drop cloth curtains not rod required.
Get Tutorial at ====> debbie-debbiedoos.com
4. Place potted plants inside these buried pots for easy landscaping.
5. Build a covered patio with fireplace to enjoy upcoming Fall nights.
6. Downspout rain garden built with rocks and stones to solve drainage problems.
7. Install a childproof gate to transform the porch area into a perfect kid’s playroom.
8. Hide the AC unit to up the curb appeal of your front patio.
Get Tutorial at ====> tarynwhiteaker.com
9. Put a swing chair or swing bed for relaxing.
10. Red painted pallet fence decorated with box planter.
11. Create several trellises for clematis climbing wall.
12. Install a welcoming post and fence from pallets or an address post plant hanger.
Bottom Project Tutorial ====> shanty-2-chic.com
13. A Patio Dining Table with a Drinks Cooler Inside.
14. Create an easy water garden on your patio.
Get Tutorial at ====> youtube.com
15. Tile your patio floor to make it look like a million bucks.
16. Tower of Flowers or Tiered Front Porch Fairy Garden
17. Add trellis to get a degree of privacy for a porch.
Get Tutorial at ====> rkblack.com
Tutorial at ====> smartschoolhouse.com
Get Tutorial at ====> 3littlegreenwoods.com
Get Tutorial here ====> thehorticult.com