Unique DIY Ideas For Growing Strawberries
Don’t require you much outdoor space, here’s genius planter ideas we’ve gathered will let you pick and eat fresh strawberries on your limited garden or yard.
1. Don’t have extra space for growing your favorite fruit? Making hanging baskets is a great idea to let you have a big harvest on small patios.
Tutorial —-> hgtvgardens.com
2. Grow sweet strawberry in a vertical PVC tube is great solution for small garden or yard. Vertical planter will save you a lot of space, at the same time keep plants out of reach from garden insect pests.
Tutorial —-> urbangreenspace.wordpress.com
3. Build a strawberry garden in old rain gutters, they could be mounted on the side of a shed or garden fence
Tutorial —-> day2daysupermom.co
4. Build a pallet planter, you just need to take an unused pallet and cut it into 3 equal pieces
Tutorial —-> youtube.com
5. Drill the holes on the plastic nursery pots and stack them together to build a strawberry tower.
Tutorial —-> apieceofrainbow.com
6. DIY hanging strawberry planters made from recycled tin cans and then paint them
Tutorial —-> we-made-that.com
+ There are no commentsAdd yours