Woodworking can be intimidating, but you don’t have to start big. Start small and, once you feel comfortable, work your way up. There are so many great tutorials perfect for beginner woodworkers, and these are some of our favorites!
1. Easy wood slice and hairpin leg table
Lia Griffith used a cut tree stump section to make a lovely rustic tabletop, attaching hairpin legs for a nice mid-century feel.
2. Foldable wooden frame laundry hamper
3. Wooden hanging planter stand
4. DIY floating farmhouse shelves
5. DIY plywood floor mirror with shelves
6. $6 throw blanket ladder for beginners
7. Scrap wood phone stand with photo clip
8. Ultra simple planter pot stand
9. DIY wooden under-sofa storage on wheels
10. DIY wooden poster hanger
11. Easy wooden earring board
12. DIY wooden bookends with built in organizers
13. Easy wooden box bike rack
14. Simple and chic wooden X-frame lamp