Ottoman coffee tables are cool and pretty easy to work with, especially if you like casual decors because no matter how much you try you could never make a space look completely formal if there’s an ottoman coffee table at its center.
That’s actually one of the things that we love most about these hybrid pieces. No matter how you put it, they have an intrinsic dose of casualness and comfort. We’ll show you how to make the most of that.
1. DIY book storage ottoman
2. Coffee table to ottoman transformation
3. Basic upholstered boxed ottoman
4. Repurpose electric spool ottoman
5. Upcycled wash tub ottoman
6. Longer bench ottoman
7. Glass table to an ottoman
8. Painted coffee table ottoman without sanding
9. Tufted cushion ottoman
10. Rustic painted coffee table ottoman
11. Opening storage ottoman
12. Full glass topped coffee table into a tufted ottoman
13. Fully upholstered ottoman
14. Industrial pallet ottoman with wheels