Awesome Lemon Hacks
Lemons are identified by their pungent, sour taste and smell. This fruit is not just for seasoning food or flavoring drinks, or as a type of air freshener or dish soap fragrance.
1. Make meringue Jello shots.
2. Fill a bowl with lime juice and water, and then place it in microwave oven and heat for 3 minutes on the high setting.
3. Use muffin pan to make citrus ice cubes that will last much longer.
4. A quick clean for wood cutting boards or kitchen counter.
5. Clean your stainless steel kitchen sink with natural materials.
6. Clever way to grill a fish in one piece, and give it a light, citrus flavor.
7. This mason jar candle can keep the bugs away for outdoor party.
8. Create your own bath bombs.
9. Go for an unique flower display.
10. These beeswax candles would smell so citrus and good.
11. It can really lighten up your beautiful hair.
Tutorial: wikihow.com Image via: upsocl.com
+ There are no commentsAdd yours