There are many easy chicken crock pot recipes out there, but most focus on one cut of meat per recipe. If you’re tired of shopping for thighs, breasts and nuggets, then maybe it’s time to take a look at the best whole chicken crock pot recipes currently being passed around on the net.
If you don’t have a slow cooker yet, you might want to get a crock pot now. There are so many quick and easy crock pot recipes worth looking up. Once you check out these recipes, you will want one. Badly.
1. Basic crockpot chicken how-to
2. Paprika crockpot chicken
3. Crockpot chicken with home blended smoked BBQ chicken rub
4. Frozen or thawed bird technique
5. Roasted crockpot chicken with onions and rosemary
6. Slow cooker chicken with homemade gravy
7. Crockpot Mississippi whole chicken
8. Crockpot Asian style whole chicken
9. Crockpot whole chicken with slow cooked veggies
10. Slow cooker lemon garlic chicken
11. Crockpot honey garlic chicken and veggies
12. Slow cooker whole chicken with potatoes
13. Citrus and herb crockpot whole chicken
14. Crockpot whole chicken and rice