Take a peek at these 25 microgreens recipes and take your healthy eating to the next level.
1. Parm & Ricotta Cheese Pizza with Bacon, Pistachios & Microgreens
What We LOVE Most makes a pizza full of fun ingredients. But, it’s top with a sprinkling of microgreens that adds an extra bite but also a pop of color too!
2. Microgreens Salad with Garlic Mustard Vinaigrette
Over at The Crankin’ Kitchen you’ll find a delightful recipe for a light salad that works perfectly for lunchtime! And it’s topped off with a vinaigrette you’ll love too!
3. Mushroom Burger with Fried Egg and Microgreens
Even you’re burgers could use a bit of microgreens. Check out this bite from Apartment Homesteading that’s complete with a fried egg too.
4. Tomato and Mozzarella Salad with Microgreens
Serious Eats whipped up a tomato and mozzarella salad that is sure to be a hit among the family. But it’s punched up a hit with a bout of microgreens hidden underneath.
5. Roast Beef Tea Sandwiches with Micro Arugula
These little tea sandwiches are perfect for serving up at brunch time or at your next bridal or baby shower celebration. When you want something plated pretty and delicious – microgreens are the perfect garnish. (via)
6. Roasted Acorn Squash, Microgreens and Quinoa Salad
7. Egg White Omelet with Avocado, Goat Cheese & Microgreens
The Merrythought knows that even your breakfast could use a punch of microgreens. Your omelette just got more colorful.
8. Tomato Tartare and Microgreens with Shallot Vinaigrette
Emerald shows us how to make this fancy little tomato tartare. It’s a great treat for dinner parties when you’re trying to impress your guests.
9. Leftover Roast Chicken Sandwich with Microgreens
What should you do with your leftover roasted chicken from dinner last night? Turn them into these scrumptious sandwiches from Hungry Wanderlust!
10. Three-Cheese Arugula Microgreens and Spinach Pesto
Here’s a little bite that you’ll want to try out this weekend. Check out Dash and Bella for all the details behind this meal starter.
11. Peach and Goat Cheese Salad with Kale Microgreens
Peach and goat cheese salad, it sounds delicious enough to dive right into, doesn’t it? Westerly has all the details and why you should be topping it off with microgreens.
12. Roasted Root Veggie Fajitas
With Food and Love made some roasted veggie fajitas that look absolutely divine. Just don’t forget to end the recipe with some microgreens for a pop of color, texture and fun flavor.
13. Scallops, Farro, Microgreens in Lemon Basil Sauce
Here’s a dinner that’s punched up to a new level with its use of microgreens as well. If you’re a fan of scallops, dive into this recipe at Taste with the Eyes.
14. Microgreens with Strawberry-Lime Vinaigrette
Vegetarian Times mixed up this fun salad that’s perfect for spring and summertime. Lighten the mood with this fruit-filled, green plate.
15. Scallops and Black Beluga Caviar Lentils with Microgreens
Nancy’s Cravings has a plate that was made for you to conquer and whip up for your next dinner party with friends. Hop on over now and grab all the details!
16. Crispy Hashbrowns, Eggs, Bacon & Microgreens
We’re absolutely loving this breakfast idea from Cooking on the Weekend. Fried eggs, hashbrowns and more come together to make something satisfying and healthy too!
17. Charred Rainbow Beet & Pistachio Salad
Here’s a fun salad to learn making and enjoy with the beau this weekend. Snag the recipe at Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes and serve it up with a glass of wine.
18. Microgreens Fruit Salad
Even your fruit salad can be taken to a new level with a bed of microgreens. Learn how over at A Harmony Healing.
19. Mini Zucchini Tarts with Microgreens
Shiny Happy Bright made some mini zucchini tarts that will make all the dinner party guests smile. Use these at any kind of celebration – from showers to brunches!
20. Seared Tuna Rolls with Microgreens
These too can be a great appetizer to learn how to create. Chef Morgan gives us all the easy-to-handle directions.
21. Microgreens Salad with Shallots, Cucumber and Radishes
The Intentional Minimalist whipped up another light salad that can act as a great meal starter or even a healthy lunch at work. Jump on over and see if you’ve got the ingredients to make it happen.
22. Grilled Cheese with Ham, Brie, Microgreens, Apple & Dijon
This grilled cheese is making us drool. Even the most indulgent sandwiches could use a fresh bite of microgreens, right Feed Feed?
23. Lemon and Pea Tendril Risotto with Saffron & Microgreens
Blue Apron shows us how to make a delicious risotto. But this one is a bit more special than most since there are some microgreens coming out to play.
24. End of Summer Salad
A House in the Hills made this “end of summer” salad that’s, well, perfect for the summer! Those blackberries and microgreens not only look beautiful together but taste great too!
25. Mini Strawberry Chocolate Tarts with Goat Cheese and Basil Microgreens
And finally, you’d be surprised that microgreens can be used in our desserts too. Check out this idea from Vegetarian Ventures.